Providing support to schools and partnerships in English, maths and leadership
The team are experienced in supporting individual schools and partnerships using a variety of CPD approaches to gain maximum impact.
Support for individual schools and partnerships could include:
- Subject-specific training
- Curriculum support, for example approaches to planning
- Collaborative teaching experiences
- Assessment and moderation support
- Subject and middle leader support/training
- Data analysis and action planning
- Subject-specific health check
- Parent workshops
- Every Child Counts intervention training in association with Edge Hill University
- Head teacher performance management
- School reviews
- Training and advice for leaders and governors
This is not an exhaustive list. Team members are happy to discuss the needs of your school and work with you to design a bespoke package of support. Contact us here.