Below is a host of maths resources for you to download.
All of the resources uploaded to our website are free for your personal and strategic use in school.
Any materials written by the Primary Support Team, as indicated by use of the team's logo, are subject to copyright and may not be used in any other format without permission.
If you would like access to any previously available documents, please e-mail: email@example.com
For regular updates, sign up to our newsletter here.
Primary Support Team documents
- Medium term planning - Year R/1 - September 2015
- Medium term planning - Year 2/3 - August 2015
- Medium term planning - Year 4/5/6 - August 2015
- Progression in use of the bar model - January 2015
- Number and place value
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Fractions (including decimals and percentages)
- Ratio and proportion
- Geometry: properties of shapes
- Geometry: position and direction
- Mathematics glossary - January 2014
- Calculation guidance for primary schools - October 2015
- Marking and evidence guidance for primary mathematics teaching - April 2016
- Mathematics textbook guidance - January 2015
- Problems linked to the primary national curriculum - Year R/1/2 - October 2017
- Problems linked to the primary national curriculum - Year 3/4/5/6 - January 2018
White Rose Maths Hub
Rising Stars documents
Documents to support the development of early maths concepts/skills:
Work group products:
- CPA approach - exemplification materials for key skills in the Early Years - August 2017
- Developing use of the bar model - November 2017
Presentations and handouts from the 2016 Oxfordshire mathematics conference: