Better Reading Support Partners
ECC’s Highly Effective 1:1 Reading Intervention
Special Offer - fixed training price!
From September, take advantage of a fixed day-rate to train a group of Link Teachers and TAs to implement and run the Better Reading Support Partners reading intervention. Usually £260 per person
Autumn special - a two-day course for up to 20 people - only £600 per day, plus £60 per Teacher/TA for Edge Hill resources – a saving of up to £140 per place!
Join with other schools to create a course - the more people, the more cost-effective for each school!.
For further details and booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 days of local training from Susie Spolander, an accredited ECC Trainer
- delivering BRSP sessions
- understanding the reading process
- talking with children about their reading and learning
- selecting suitable texts
- Half a day for the Link Teacher
- supporting, managing & evaluating BRSP
Resources and Support
- Detailed handbook guidance for the BRSP Partner and Link Teacher
- Online guidance and downloadable resources
- Access to the ECC data system, providing detailed analyses of impact and children’s progress
- Phone and e-mail support from ECC and the Trainer